Monday, September 25, 2023

Gratitude



Today, I've decided to make this post about gratitude.
What am I grateful for?

  • My puppy Caramelle is sleeping right beside me.
  • The cute house I bought 11 years ago still feels like it was built for me.
  • My neighbours are always there if I need something.
  • My orange car...I love the colour orange.
  • The tulips that are growing in my front yard.
  • My two wonderful sons.
  • My friends. 
  • The fact that I live in a country that has one of the best standards of living.
  • I am retired and now can do what I love when I want.
  • The beach, water, nature.
  • My strengths.
  • My qualities.
Writing all these things down made me smile! I should do it more often.....

What are you grateful for?

Create an awesome day.
Joanne

0 comments:

Post a Comment